Triple clamp SBK, BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67) and M 1000 RR 2021- (K66), offset 25 mm
Milled superbike triple clamp with 54,5 mm / 58 mm clamping diameter:
- The components used were treated with a special "shot peening treatment" and are milled largely of high quality 7075-T6 aluminum
- suitable for the SBK fork of Ãhlins (RVP25), K-Tech and others
- enormous adjustment range through different lower triple clamps and inserts
- Stiffness and geometry optimized for use with SBK front forks
This specification is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide.
Weight: 2,295 kg
- upper triple clamp
- lower triple clamp
- all bushings, bearings and screws required for installation
- steering damper bracket
- steering angle bushing set +0 mm +0Â°
Modified vehicle parts
- OEM triple clamp will be replaced.