You can pick up the ordered goods at the Tondi 92 Tallinn, Estonia store, order the goods at the Omniva/DPD/Itella Smartpost parcel machine or use the global courier service for other countries.
The goods ordered by the parcel machine will arrive at the parcel machine chosen by the buyer within 1-3 working days from the time the order is released from the warehouse.
This option is available only in following countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland.
If the order is placed on a weekend or during a holiday, the goods will be delivered in Estonia to the customer on the working days following the holiday within 1 to 3 working days from the time the order is released from the warehouse.
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
The delivery cost of the DPD, Itella Smartpost, Omniva parcel machine is €2.99 if the order amount is less than 300.00€.
The delivery cost of the DPD courier is 7,90€ if the order amount is less than 300€.
The delivery cost of the DPD, Itella Smartpost, Omniva parcel machine is €12.90 if the order amount is less than 300.00€.
The delivery cost of the DPD courier is 18.00€ if the order amount is less than 300.00€.
When sending goods with courier, the address entered by the customer is used to deliver the shipment.
There are no additional delivery charges when choosing "Pick up in store" as the delivery method. It is possible to pick up the order during the store's opening hours after receiving a notification about order being ready.
If the cost of the delivery of the goods has been paid, it is not being returned to the buyer when the goods are returned by customer.
The Buyer has a 14-day right of return for goods purchased from the MRT Tech online store from the moment the goods are received.
The right of return is designed to guarantee that the goods sent correspond to what was ordered.
- The goods to be returned must be unused, with tags and in the original packaging.
- The package can be opened without damage (if possible), if not, with as little damage to the package as possible.
- To return the goods, a free form application must be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the goods, where the order number and date must be indicated.
- Returning the goods is done at the customer's expense.
- When returning the goods, the purchased products must be returned immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the submission of the application for withdrawal.
- Upon receipt of the goods, MRT Tech will immediately return to the buyer all fees received from the buyer under the contract, but no later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal statement. For returns received by mail, all fees received from the buyer based on the contract are excluded. delivery cost refund to the account indicated by the customer in the application within 1-14 working days from the day the goods reach MRT Tech.
- MRT Tech may refuse to issue refunds until it has received the subject matter of the contract or until the buyer has provided evidence that it has returned the matter, whichever occurs first.