Suter Racing Superbike swingarm (underslung), BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67) and M 1000 RR 2021- (K66)
Developed and manufactured in collaboration with BMW Motorrad Motorsport and Suter Engineering.
This specification is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide:
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
- BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
- FHO Racing BMW Team (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- and many more...
Due to the modified design larger tire radius / diameter can be installed and yet there are more adjustment possibilities! In addition, the changed stiffnesses ensure better rideability of the motorcycle and more mechanical grip, especially when exiting the corner.
- Rear shock SU-BM568SBK must be shortened to use with this swingarm, alternative Ãhlins shock RSP40 can be used (only on request).
- Routing of exhaust system may be adapted to the new swingarm design.
Weight: 8.64 kg (complete kit)
- swingarm (underslung)
- chain guide
- chain tensioner
- rear stand supports
- rear axle
- bracket brake caliper
- rear fender carbon fibre
- complete linkage kit