Fuel tank BSB spec., BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67) and M 1000 RR 2021- (K66), aluminium, 22,2 l, British Superbike specification
Racing aluminum fuel tank, to be used in the British Superbike Championship (accommodates second control unit module).
- hand-welded with machined aluminum milled parts
- 22,2 litre fuel tank
- more capacity than OEM tank (16,5 l)
- reduced weight (about -2 kg compared to OEM)
- improved ergonomics and seating position
- sheets and foreclosures inside for better emptying
- screwed gas cap
- built-in vent
The fuel tank (or similar specification) is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide.
Weight: 2,760 kg
- fuel tank
Modified vehicle parts
For assembly further accessories are needed.