HP Race Calibration Kit 3, for BMW S 1000 RR 2015-2018 and 2019- (K67), for individual adjustment of engine management (injection, ignition, quick shifter, pit limiter etc.), DTC traction control, engine brake in relation to gear and selected mode, ABS options, DDC electronic suspension settings and launch control, read and delete fault memory, perfect add-on for HP Race Power Kit ECU
Additional articlesSoftware for ambitious racetrack riders to tweak engine performance and traction by custom parameter adaptation in the engine control unit. Tool for customizing the parameters of engine management and DTC (injection, ignition, traction control, shift response of HP shift assistant, speed limit for pit lane, deleting adaptation values).
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) adjustment
- Launch control adjustment (speed limiter for holding rpm and shut-off speed, torque reduction characteristic)
- Engine braking adjustment: 4 engine over-run torque characteristics; adjustable for each gear and riding mode
- Individual allocation of the preprogrammed ABS settings to the 4 riding modes
- Traction control fine tuning: a standard feature of the is the possibility in SLICK mode of fine-tuning slip or control intensity while riding by means of the step-control rocker switch on the left handlebar. Step magnitude can be set using the HP Race Calibration Kit 3
- Saving and deleting the vehicle fault memory
- Activation with unlock code (article code 13618542056) by alpha Racing or any authorized BMW Motorrad dealer.
- For use on the race track only (not homologated for use on public roads).Delivery- software and manual for download
- data cable with USB connector and 10-pin socket
Modified vehicle partsFrom model year 2017 on (Euro4 OBD2) a adapter cable (article code 7753A002A00) is necessary to connect.