Brake Fluid Brembo DOT4 Sport.Evo 500++ 250ml
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Brembo DOT4 Sport.Evo 500++
For road use.
Brembo DOT 4 Sport.EVO 500++ possesses excellent chemical/physical characteristics that make it a very good alternative to the original. Thats why its the perfect choice for those with a sporty driving style on the road. Its first-rate characteristics mean it can be used for a considerable distance before having to be replaced (usually between 12000 and 24000km).nbsp;
- Brembo SPORT EVO 500++ is ideal for use in braking and clutch systems designed for NON-mineral based fluids. Its purposely conceived to meet the expectations of those enthusiasts who demand a lot from their system.
- Meets the requisites of U.S. specification FMV55 116 DOT 4.
- Can be mixed with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids, as long as they comply with the above specification.
- Mustnt be used in systems designed for mineral fluids.
- Brembo recommends you change the brake fluid at least once a year.
- If the brake fluid level is below "min" mark, add fluid or contact Your dealer.
- Keep the motorbike perfectly upright when checking the fluid level.
- Brake fluid is aggressive and can damage the paint and rubber or plastic parts. If it leaks onto these parts of the bike, rinse it off immediately with water.
- If it comes into contact with your skin, wash the area with soap and water. Use rubber gloves.
No customer reviews for the moment.